Deciphering the Lost Symbol: Freemasons, Myths and the Mysteries of Washington, D.C.
Freemason influence on the founding of Washington, D.C., is evident throughout the city's buildings, statues and monuments--but it's written in coded symbols that few people understand. Dan Brown's new thriller sends symbologist detective Robert Langdon through the capital to unravel its Masonic secrets. Now in Deciphering The Lost Symbol, Freemason expert Christopher L. Hodapp compares each clue and plot twist in Brown's story to the true facts.
- Discover the meaning of "The Lost Word"
- Decode Masonic and alchemical symbolism
- Explore the innermost rooms of Masonic lodges and temples
- Visit the restricted area of the U.S. Capitol and other landmarks
- Uncover secret patterns in Washington, D.C.'s maps and monuments
- Crack the codes buried in The Lost Symbol's artwork and puzzles
- Paperback: 189 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (January 13, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569757739
- ISBN-13: 978-1569757734
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
There are no reviews at this moment..